Bringing hospitality home
Travel has changed. There’s a new way to experience a destination – staying in the finest private homes and villas. We seek them out, and we’re painstaking: we vet hundreds of homes and villas looking for space, character and comfort.
There’s service to match. With onefinestay, a friendly face meets you at the door, and the sheets, towels and toiletries are taken care of, to our exacting standards. We provide personalised booking experiences and we are also available 24/7 if you need us. It's handmade hospitality.
Part of AccorHotels, we offer you and your clients access to an unmatched global portfolio of homes and villas - think apartments overlooking Central Park and terraced townhouses in Notting Hill, through to marvellous pads in Montmartre, hideaways in the hills of LA or a beach house in St Barts. Coming with us?Become a travel partner
We started out in 2010 without a single travel partner. Today, we’re working with the world’s best leisure travel agents, as well as corporate clients, entertainment and relocation agents and concierge companies. And testament to our service, we’ve become a preferred supplier of American Express Centurion, Signature Travel Network and Virtuoso along the way.
Our Travel Partner team is here to make your life simple. Just send us your enquiry – we’ll come back to you with a shortlist of homes, answers to any questions, and generally make booking for your clients a breeze.Become a travel partner
The new way to experience a destination
What your clients receive
- Access to the finest homes, chosen for space, character and comfort.
- An entire home both with room to spread out and spaces to enjoy together with friends and family.
- Homes prepared with care by our Housekeeping team. Ask us about our weekly maid service (included) and available extras.
- Wifi as standard.
- A personal Meet & Greet at the home, and we’re available 24/7 during the stay.
What you receive
- A dedicated booking support team.
- Attractive rates of commission, of course.
- Access to a rapidly expanding slice of the hospitality market.
- The chance to give your client a new destination experience.
Become a travel partner
Give us your details, and we’ll take it from there.
Alternatively, contact our Partners team directly.